- Contribution to the Government "Public Data Group" recognised in their report "Statement on Public Data Spring 2015 Update".
- Completed impact assessment of Family Connectors Project for Great Yarmouth Borough Council. Disseminating this example of good practice.
- Pleased to have attended Local Area Research and Intelligence Association (LARIA) annual conference in York, chaired sessions and assisted scoring Research award entries.
- Organised LARIA event in Ipswich 15th July "Pointing out the patterns" with speakers from University of Essex, ONS, Public Health England and Luton Borough Council.
- Completed next stage of work with David Simmonds Consultancy analysing planning policy on levels of growth in housing and employment for 65 Local Authorities around London.
|driven by providing customer satisfaction|